Owned and backed by a consortium of Blue Cross Blue Shield plans and Bupa Global, GeoBlue has been simplifying the international healthcare experience for over 20 years.
GeoBlue provides a wide range of health insurance solutions that enable members to travel with confidence anywhere in the world.
• Group products for corporate employers offered under the Blue Cross Blue Shield Global brand for short-term travel and long-term expatriate assignments
• Group products for academic institutions covering students, faculty, and staff for U.S. inbound and international outbound programs and sponsored travel
• Individual travel medical products for single trip, multiple trips, and extended stays outside the U.S. for expatriates
We support our members with:
• An elite network of credentialed providers and hospitals in 190 countries, who accept direct payment, so members don’t have to pay upfront for services and claim later
• 24/7/365 assistance from experts who serve as the member’s advocate in coordinating care and helping them navigate often complex international healthcare systems
• Best-in-class mobile app and online tools that keep members informed and engaged in their healthcare and safety when traveling outside their home country
Member Since: 2011